Unlike most of its colleagues, SAGE is not involved in recruitment of personnel and is more into following aspects of HR management:
- development of KPIs and personal development plans;
- preparation of motivation and incentive programs;
- measurement of efficiency;
- capacity building via training and skill improvement techniques;
- qualification assessments and audits;
- project/product-based human resource planning.
Our current 2 projects in Engineering-Construction and Sea Trade Port HR management prove to be a success improving overall performance of staff and cutting costs via increased efficiency.