SAGE has started its marketing studies and planning product back in 2018 and until now, we have done 11 landmark projects in this area of consultancy including marketing study for the International Sea Trade Port and prominent marine construction company.
Our marketing studies and planning activity includes:
- detailed market research;
- identification of market pricing, competition, financial and operational standing of competitors;
- identification of customer needs;
- current gap & shortage analysis;
- resource planning (assets, people, business processes) to succeed on the market;
- marketing and sales action plan with budgets;
- potential risks and contributing factors (seasonality, market perception, traditional and/or cultural aspects etc.
At the end of day, our customers receive a professional review of the market and detailed description of steps to be taken for successful market penetration. As a next step, SAGE may take the responsibility of actual implementation of the proposed actions, so we provide a turnkey solution to achievement of ultimate goal.